DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS
Nova Village Basketball
Developing a Unique Player
1. Initial agreement between student athlete and buying committee (i.e., parent) on the type of training needed.
2. Identify student-athlete's goals, then develop individualized workout geared toward goal achievement.
3. Student athlete learns the drills with a trainer, practices the drills on his/her own and applies the newfound skills in the game. During drills, workouts are fundamentally sound, but elite techniques are added for separation. REPEAT. REPEAT. REPEAT.
4. Nova asks the players the WHY questions, which ultimately develops the I.Q. of the athlete in drills, skills and concepts.
5. Trainers follow up with athletes to ensure drills are being applied via social media, in person game evaluations (i.e., schools, AAU leagues, coaches) and NOVA Open Gyms.
6. Finally NOVA stands by the belief that at anytime the athlete isn't improving, the best and most positive approach is to discontinue services.
NOVA'S TWITTER FEED
The NOVA Difference
Our Nine Values
NOVA PLAYERS SEE THE GAME DIFFERENTLY
Nova players watch, study and practice the game for maximum opportunity for improvement. They know that training by itself is a great start, but not enough. Nova players recognize that they must spend a tremendous amount of time in the gym to reach their full potential. NOVA PLAYERS KNOW THAT APPLICATION IS KEY!
NOVA's MISSION STATEMENT:
Nova Village Athletic Club is a Christ centered organization that focuses on educating and developing the community of central Ohio through the game of basketball.
Nova Village Athletic Club 2013 All Rights Reserved